The Schlage BE365 is a top-notch keypad lock worth considering if you are serious about improving your home’s security. It is Schlage’s best-selling keypad lock for a reason: it is also the most reliable and secure option. There is nothing better than this keypad lock in terms of convenience and security. You can put it almost anywhere in your home because it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Learn more in this Schlage BE365 review.
Schlage BE365 V CAM 619 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Electronic Keyless Entry Lock, Satin Nickel
About The Brand
The Schlage BE365 has several features and traits that make it an excellent keypad lock. In the following section, there are several of the most noteworthy characteristics of this great lock, which should help you decide whether it is a lock you want to install at your own home.
Features Of The Schlage Keypad Deadbolt BE365
- Adjustable keyless deadbolt for optimal home protection
- Keyless entry and innovative lock turn mechanism.
- There are up to 10,000 possible user code combinations and 19 unique codes to generate.
- Commonly seen on front doors and joints on back, side, and garage entrances.
- Simple, screwdriver-free installation time of under 30 minutes
Schlage BE365 V PLY 505 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt, Electronic Keyless Entry Lock, Bright Brass
The good news is that the Schlage BE365 has a classy look. It has a sleek Satin Nickel coating and is not too big. You can hang that on your door and have no one give you a second glance. Moreover, the Satin Nickel finish is somewhat matte, contributing to the color’s all-natural appearance. The full silicone coating on the keypad eliminates several wears. The keypad lock will serve you well for many years. You cannot get a sleeker design for the price anywhere.
How To Install Schlage BE365
There must be a hole of 2 1/8 inches for this lock to fit. The spots on many doors may need to be drilled out to size. The backset of the deadbolt may be adjusted from 2 3/8 inches to 2 3/4 inches, so it should fit any regular door (unless your door has a 5-inch backset, in which case you will need a B660 5-inch bolt). Installation is a breeze if you already have a hole 2 1/8 inches in diameter and, in general, programming will also be a breeze.
How To Reprogram Schlage BE365
- After entering the given Programming Code, the Schlage button will flash orange three times and make three beeps.
- Dial 2 after pressing the Schlage button. For the door to unlock, you need to wait until the Schlage button flashes orange three times and then makes three beeps.
- Followed by three blinks of orange light and three beeps, the Schlage button will now accept the new 4-digit code.
- To finish, just re-enter the new 4-digit code. If the code has been reset successfully, the Schlage button will turn green and make a long beep.
Schlage BE365 Battery Replacement
SCHLAGE BE365 CAM 622 Keypad Electronic Deadbolt, Matte Black
Battery replacement is a rather straightforward process. All one has to do is remove the interior trim’s top and bottom screws. It is as easy as replacing the nine-volt battery. You then remove the clips and simply replace the spent battery with a fresh one.
Once there is power, you can screw it back together carefully so as not to crimp any wires. Again, this is a straightforward process. The most crucial aspect is aligning the tailpiece to the thumb turn. It always recommended beginning each from the top down and then snugging again.
Can The User Rekey The Schlage BE365?
Yes, the Schlage BE365 can be rekeyed in 8 easy steps.
- Take Off the Outside Backplate of the Keypad Assembly.
- Put the Thumbturn Cylinder Away.
- Take the Cylinder apart and remove the Retainer, Block, and Disc.
- Get rid of the Cylinder’s cap, tailpiece, pin, and spring.
- As Per Usual, Rekey the Cylinder.
- Put the Cylinder’s cap, spring, pin, and tailpiece in place.
- Insert the Disc, Block, and Retainer.
- Put the Cylinder back in.
Can You Choose Your Code On The Schlage BE365 Lock?
Yes. Choosing your own code on the lock is possible because it allows features like adding and changing user codes.
If you value home security, the Schlage BE365 is the ideal choice of lock for both quality and convenience. It’s simple to install and straightforward to program, allowing anyone to easily safeguard their home with a single tool. It’s also available on Amazon with fast delivery and customer reviews at your fingertips.