Why Your Dad Needs This
Any good adventure starts with proper preparation. Having the necessary tools at your disposal will keep an inconvenience from escalating into a full-blown disaster. This gift guide contains first aid kits, power generation solution, and other tools that will ensure dad is fully prepared.
MyMedic: First Aid Kit
Why We Recommend It
- It’s a reliable, waterproof first-aid kit that’s designed not only for accessibility, but also for easy storing, attaching, or hanging.
- It includes a comprehensive list of reliable supplies for most of life’s accidents.
- Medical items to treat burns, bleeding, fractures, and more.
- Includes high-quality first-aid and trauma supplies.
- Families with children whose play and activities often lead to an array of injuries.
Kiluckey: Portable Solar Charger
Why We Recommend it
- It’s light, compact, and can charge a smartphone 8–10 times.
- The battery bank can be charged with solar or electrical power.
- Also ready for adventures with a rugged design and a built-in LED flashlight.
- Able to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Adventure seekers.
Streamlight Pro Tac HL-X
Why We Recommend It
- It’s a sturdy, 1000-lumen bright light that can run on multiple types of power.
- It can run for up to 20 hours depending on the mode.
- It works with regular batteries or a USB rechargeable battery.
- Waterproof up to 2-meters
- Anyone looking for a reliable multi-use flashlight.
Water Purification Tablets - 30 count
[learn_more caption="Learn more"] Potable Aqua Water Purification disinfects contaminated drinking water in any situation. Potable Aqua is used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations and anyone needing to drink water of questionable bacteriological quality. For use only when drinking water is suspected or known to be bacteriologically substandard. [/learn_more]
Comfort2: Survival Bag
What we loved
- This is Batten’s favorite survival bag for its thorough assembly of sturdy emergency supplies.
- Items are all high-quality and include dried food, first aid kit, and light sources.
- People who live in areas that are frequently hit by hurricanes and tornadoes.