What We Considered:
- Range of features
- Website and mobile app experience
- Parental reviews
WHY WE RECOMMEND IT
- Collaborative approach betweewn parents and children rather than "spying".
- Proactive monitoring to potential threats, but allows some level of privacy for children.
- Strong scheduling and time blocking capabilties.
- Parents with children/teens that have basic understanding of internet safety.
Qustodio: Parental Controls
Why We Recommend It
- Qustodio is our favorite all-around parental controls app for millennial parents who expect a well-designed and intuitive mobile app experience.
- Easily supervise activity and filter content on up to 10 family member devices.
- Filter technology to keep unsavory content from your children.
- Protect them from cyberbullying and predators.
- Limit time on facebook, games, and apps.
“ Qustodio, an impressive parental control utility, boasts just about every feature you might want, including web content filtering, robust app blocking, and a detailed activity log.”
Not only does Qustodio prevent your kids from online risks but it also includes a suite of family protection tools that are easy to manage:
- Call and text tracking
- Family Locator
- Smartphone panic button
- Real-time activity monitoring
Circle: Parental Controls
What we loved
- Circle connects to your home's Wi-Fi, so you can set controls on your kids' hardwired devices, like video game consoles. One application of this is putting time limits on gameplay.
- Parents whose children spend too much time playing video games.
3rd party review
“For kids who use multiple devices, computers, tablets, gaming consoles, Circle works on all of those to keep track of time and then turn it off….You can do the kill switch on Fornite parents!”
Angel Sense: Special Needs Monitoring
What we loved
- Angel Sense provides peace of mind by allowing you to track family members with special needs, such as those with autism.
- It has friendly location monitoring with live GPS tracking viewable from the mobile app, and you can receive alerts when your child is in an unexpected place.
- Parents of children with special needs.
- People with elderly parents with a penchant for wandering.
How it works
“The AngelSense delivers the absolute maximum in tracking and safety for worried caregivers of children and adults with special needs.”
What’s the right product?
View Other CollectionsHome Security Emergency Preparation