Why We Recommend It
- Aura will monitor your digital hygiene, alert you to threats, help you recover lost assets, and provides $1mm identity theft insurance* for eligible losses.
- Aura’s intuitive UI makes signing up and accessing the home dashboard very straightforward.
- You can use a password manager, VPN, ID protection, and antivirus all with one subscription.
- There are no term limits, so you can try Aura risk-free.
- Anyone who is comfortable using standard software tools and browser extensions.
Monitoring: Proactively monitors your registered financial, credit, and personal information to alert you of any exposures.
Antivirus: Protects your devices from malware such as viruses, ransomware, and spyware which may infect your devices and steal your information.
Password Manager: Sets and stores complex passwords for all your online accounts with a password manager that easily integrates to your internet browser of choice.
VPN: Hides your IP address on local networks so that your internet activity is private and secure while using public WiFi connections.
“Aura’s offerings to the consumer could change much of the way consumers view security on the internet and the way we do security on the internet in unique ways.”
Blink℠ by Chubb®
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT IT
- A true comprehensive stand-alone Cyber insurance solution for consumers
- Plans start as low as $5.28 a month for $10,000 of coverage
- 24/7 cyber specialist support for identity theft and cyber extortion
- Easy and effortless customer experience
- Covering your whole household with one plan
- Anyone looking for a stand-alone cyber insurance policy covering modern digital threats
- Flexible policies that cover you and up to five households that you share digital accounts with
- Coverage limits from $10,000 upto to $100,000
Blink Cyber Policy Covers:
- Cyber extortion
- Cyber financial fraud
- Deceptive transfer fraud
- Cyber breach of privacy
- Cyber bullying*
- Cyber disruption
- Identity theft
- Electronic data restoration
- Electronic device replacement
Whether or to what extent a particular loss is covered depends on the facts and circumstances of the loss, the terms and conditions of the policy as issued and applicable law.
*All coverages may not be available in all states.
Blink by Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to insurance carrier subsidiaries of Chubb Limited. For a list of the subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com . Insurance provided by Executive Risk Indemnity, Inc.
If you choose to click on the link provided to buy insurance, Batten may receive compensation relating to product visibility. Batten is not a licensed insurance agent and does not receive compensation or commission from the sale of insurance. For questions related to whether this insurance is right for you, please contact Blink by Chubb.